Wednesday, December 9, 2009

twenty two & twenty three

I did not post yesterday due to an insane amount of work I needed to get done. I turned in a 45 page paper yesterday, and completed a seven hour exam today online. but it's all done, phew. my first semester of grad school is over.

yesterday i munched on a lot of veggies & hummus, and had a raw sandwich for dinner. (with left over fruit smoothie for breakfast from the night before).

today i had coffee, a salad, and a blanched stir fry with marinated(ginger teriyaki) tofu. and some raw dark chocolate for dessert.

now that school is over, I'm hoping i can step up my game with this and really start experimenting(despite my crazy work schedule and gift wrapping hours before i leave next thursday for home).

also gearing up to run another 14 miles on saturday morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment