Tuesday, November 24, 2009

day eight

i have been really lazy since i've run my 'practice' half marathon on saturday. i was so sore sunday and monday, i did not work out, and today i was planning on going to spinning class but got wrapped up in writing a paper and didn't make it(at least i was using my time to do something productive).

breakfast:
oatmeal
coffee with soy

lunch:
think bar
piece of fish
a raw sliced up pepper

dinner:
pumpkin cheesecake

i blame that last one on my roommate. you cannot put me in a room with anything pumpkin and expect me not to eat it. i have a feeling the next few weeks of eating will be hard with my crazy work schedule, writing 3 very large papers with supplement presentations, and also gift wrapping to make my last few couple hundred fundraising dollars for LLS for my marathon. I'll make it through. hopefully, with a lot of shakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment