Sunday, November 22, 2009

day six

today i am just trying to recover from my run yesterday. it hurt to get out of bed this morning. i denied myself a nap today(worked from 5:30am to 11:30am), and now, at 7:45pm, my bed is calling my name. This, in turn, has also caused me to be incredibly lazy about eating... trying to not steer myself down that road, but i wasn't exactly good today.

breakfast:
oatmeal
coffee with soy

lunch:
half an avocado
2 pieces of provolone cheese
4 squares of dark chocolate

dinner:
pad thai(vegetables?)

i guess that's not so bad. i'm a little worried about thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Meg. This blog is so cool! I am in awe of what you are doing. As someone who has tons (literally!) of experience losing and gaining weight, I would guess you are not losing because of the amount of exercise you are doing- you are building muscle. I think this is a great thing, not something negative. The way you are eating and exercising can't be anything other than healthy. By the way, I ate at Juliano's in LA a couple of years ago. I was amazing- the most BEAUTIFUL food I ever ate :-) also, exteremely expensive. I can't wait to keep following your progress, and maybe it will give me much needed inspiration!

    ReplyDelete