Thursday, November 19, 2009

day three

a weird thing happened to me today... i went to the doctor & i got on the scale & they told me i was 10 pounds lighter than what i was weighing myself at home... then i went to walmart. i weighed myself on three different scales, and theirs what definitely wrong. how weird... isn't a doctor supposed to have one of those big clunky medal ones where you shift the weight back and forth? they had a digital one on a CARPET. something tells me this might be the reason why.

today i had:
oatmeal
coffee with soy milk
chocolate lara bar

a falafel pita from the hummus house: HH is my FAVORITE. it was their one year anniversary so i got a pita for 3 bucks. SCORE!

another coffee(black).

has anyone ever eaten a green & black chocolate bar? i picked one up at whole foods the other day & it was soooo good. all raw ingredients, too. (dark chocolate with raw almonds). fabulous snack.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again!

    I fell in love with G&B Maya Gold while in London 5 years ago -- was so excited when I found it in my grocery store down the street. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, here i am. :) i hate to bore people with food & exercise but it's a good way to hold myself accountable!

    ReplyDelete