Thursday, January 7, 2010

disney weekend is here!!




The weekend I have been training for since August is here! I'm leaving tomorrow at 1pm to go to Disney World in Orlando for the weekend to run my first half marathon. I went to go pick up my race packet today & really started to feel the magic(cheesy, I know). I am SO excited!!

On another note, I got what I think is an ulcer(I was in the hospital last year over night because of one). It hurts when I eat anything, which poses a problem because I do need to eat before I run without being doubled over in , pain like I normally am about 30 minutes after ingestion. I went to the doctor today to get checked out, picked up a prescription, and next week I will having some minor surgery(an endoscopy) to find out what's going on in there. Hopefully, nothing that serious...

Either way, not going to let it stop me from running, and again, thank you so much to everyone for donating!! I will be thinking of you all when I'm running on Saturday. Oh, and I've decided to run the FULL nike women's marathon in San Francisco in October!! Looking forward to updating everyone about my weekend on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment