Thursday, January 21, 2010

disney weekend

disney weekend went pretty well, despite snow, sleet & freezing rain (which virtually never happens in florida). the weather ran me down, and i finished in 3:12:07. not too shabby for my first try, a half marathon in february(maybe 2?), a triathlon in may, and a FULL marathon in october.. i'm hooked.






i'm still dealing with this ulcer/food allergy thing - i think i may have developed an allergy to NUTS and the worst possible allergy of all, HUMMUS (only one of my favorite foods). i'm trying to eat no dairy, no soy, no gluten, etc. to sort of purge my system : but to continue with my raw diet, nuts is a large part, so i'm not sure where this will go. i'm hoping if i just lay off certain foods for a little while, they will correct themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment