Wednesday, January 27, 2010

okay, okay...

alright. i have not been very good since i've been back... an ulcer & stomach issues have proven to be quite detrimental to eating almost anything but bread & saltines. i also have not been running or working out quite as frequently due to the severity of my school work & working full time & actually needing to sleep.

so, today i started again. my stomach seems to be back in working order, and hopefully i'll be back with the raw diet, or at least mostly raw, starting now. i do miss all my crazy smoothies & juices & all that good stuff. this morning i had oatmeal & a coffee, and i'm drinking juice for lunch: 2 carrots, 2 cucumbers, 3 key limes & an orange. A friend suggested JUST cucumbers & carrots, but to be totally honest with you, I just couldn't drink it. The key limes make it quite tart(left over from a key lime pie I made the other day), but it was better than carrots...

to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment